Leica Nova MS60 – For all your measurement tasks
The ultimate all-rounder, combining total station functionality with 3D laser scanning, GNSS connectivity and digital imaging
The new version of Leica Nova MS60, the world’s first MultiStation, enables you to perform all surveying tasks with one instrument. It brings sensor fusion to the next level by combining:
Highest-end total station capabilities
3D laser scanning, enabling you to scan up to 30’000 points per second
The MS60 comes with Leica Captivate, an onboard software with easy-to-use apps that cover all your surveying tasks. To make your work even more productive, you can benefit from the MS60’s Dynamic Lock feature as well as the newly added, revolutionary setup assistant feature, AutoHeight - which helps you setup even faster and more accurately with the simple press of a button.
When to use the Leica Nova MS60:
- Surfaces and volumes in construction and mining: spoil heaps and stock piles, DTM creation and checking surfaces, material thickness, blast faces and ground levels
- Analysis of complex structures and objects within plant, marine and utility projects: dimensional control, as-built and record keeping
- Measuring buildings and structures: bridge condition/clearance analysis, BIM and as-built
- Façade, elevations and heritage work: creation of traditional façade deliverables, 3D models and photographic documentation
- Traditional topographic surveys for surveying and mapping: creation of traditional deliverables like 2D maps or 3D models
- Monitoring measurement and analysis of ground and structures: real-time or periodic measurement of bridges, dams, buildings and earth, ice and snow
Discover how you can benefit from our Leica Captivate Inspect Surface app:
Nova MS60 MultiStation also delivers with:
Highest-end total station
Highly accurate angle and distance measurements, long-lasting design and easy-to-use apps are key elements of modern total stations, fully embodied in the MS60. With improved automation functionalities using ATRplus, the MultiStation increases your efficiency, even under challenging environmental conditions.
3D Laser Scanning
Scan with up to 30.000 points per second (Hz): complete your scans fast and get dense scanning grids. The MS60 features optimised scanning paths, now including zenith scans, allowing you to significantly reduce the total scanning time.
Enhanced digital imaging technology, including an overview and a 30x magnifying telescope camera, enables accurate image assisted surveying both at the instrument and remotely - while also including extended image documentation.
The new Dynamic Lock functionality has greatly improved the lock-on capability of ATRplus in the Nova MS60 MultiStation. Get better performance with the larger search area for locking onto a moving target. The MultiStation can be used in standard surveying or high-dynamic machine control applications.
Watch the tutorial video and learn how to use the Dynamic Lock functionality.
You can customize your MultiStation to meet your needs with:
- Leica Infinity: a user-friendly geospatial office software suite for the measurement professional; the perfect tool to manage, process, analyse and quality check field survey measure data
- Leica GeoMoS: the automatic deformation monitoring software
- Leica Cyclone 3DR: point cloud analyzing/reporting software
- Leica Cloudworx: CAD plugins that allow you to work efficiently with large point clouds directly inside your chosen CAD system
Various Hexagon software packages and selected partner software
For a more carefree experience when using your MS60, take advantage of Leica Geosystems’ Active Customer Care. Our global network of experienced professionals is only a click away to assist you with any questions. In addition, you can control your costs with a tailored Customer Care Package (CCP), giving you the peace of mind of being covered anywhere, anytime.