Leica iCON iGD3
Intelligent 3D grading solution for dozers
Leica iCON iGD3 grading system will revolutionise the way you move dirt and fine-grade. The 3D system brings design surfaces inside the cab. Work independently, and accurately, anywhere on the project design guided by a GNSS system or a robotic total station. iCON grade iGD3 system for dozers can dramatically increase machine use, productivity and optimise material on any earthmoving and fine-grading contract. The system can be used with a wide range of sensors and combines ease of use, flexibility and an intuitive user interface.
- Maximise your machine use and return on investment from day one by getting right to grade the first time
- Save time, setup and go in minutes – iCON grade iGD3 system remembers all your settings
- Unique snap-on and snap-off capability
- Easy removal of key components for overnight security
- Faster job cycles reduce operating costs
- Reduce labour costs by reducing or eliminating grade checks
More advantage for increasing productivity:
- Contact-free control panel – no more connectors or cables
- No more overcuts – automatic side shift control for motor graders with our unique Tri-Sonic or GNSS/TPS sensors
- Create a reference surface with up to four slopes
- Do precise crown cuts and extending past breaklines when needed thanks to the ‘hold slope’ feature
- Works with most current total stations and GNSS sensors
- Automatic switch-off system power when the control panel is removed.
- Machine specific settings are stored in the docking station
- ConX services fully integrated
- Choose between several customised configurations
Learn more about the CoPilot functionality for iGD2 to reduce complexity. Critical factors such as cross slope and height of the blade are adjusted automatically by iGD CoPilot.
The Leica MCP80 panel and MDS Series docking station ensure that the panel can be swapped between different machines with 3D machine control on a job site. The intelligent MDS series docking station stores calibration values and hydraulic parameters, making the MCP panel completely cable-free. The MCP80 control panel is prepared for the harshest environments. IP66 and IP67 rated, the panel is protected against dust and water penetration – making it a truly resilient control unit for heavy construction.