Leica iCON iGD2
Intelligent 2D grading solution for dozers
Leica iCON iGD2 system for dozers can dramatically increase machine use, productivity and optimise material on any earthmoving and fine-grading contract. The system can be used with a wide range of sensors and combines ease of use, flexibility with an intuitive user interface.
The Leica iCON grade iGD2 solution provides automatic control of both slope and elevation. Adding an extra mast and laser sensor allows you to work independently of the slope direction.
Leica iGD CoPilot
The iGD CoPilot software upgrade allows operators to make grading tasks easier. This easy-to-use solution allows operators to set a desired slope or grade reference and automatically holds the slope or grade reference without the use of lasers, masts or GNSS. Make straight, smooth surfaces without washboard effects and with fewer passes.
iGD CoPilot is designed for dozer operators regardless of their training level. Less experienced operators become more productive because it reduces the complexity of operating a dozer. Critical factors, such as cross slope and height of the blade are automatically adjusted by the iGD CoPilot. More experienced operators become less fatigued when performings complex jobs. Use the iGD CoPilot instead of using manual operation and where 2D or 3D machine control is not required, for example, before getting down to final grade.
iGD CoPilot is a simple entry-level solution consisting of an SP sensor, rugged cabling and the display. It’s easy to install, set up and upgrade to 2D or 3D machine control.
- Maximise your machine use and return on investment from day one by getting right to grade with fewer passes
- Save time, setup and go in minutes. iCON iGD2 system remembers all your settings
- Faster job cycles reduce operating costs
- Diminish labour costs by reducing or eliminating grade checks and grading faster and uniformly
- Contact-free, sealed control display panel – no more connectors or cables
- Fully-graphic display guiding the operator
- Easy installation, typically within one day, minimising machine downtime
- Fully waterproof system – designed for the harshest construction environments