Leica iCON iCB70 Manual Construction Total Station
Most efficient manual total station for construction with integrated 4G modem
The Leica iCON iCB70 manual construction total station makes you layout more points per day on your construction project with either prism or reflectorless measurements. Featuring mobile data capability, the iCB70 lets you transfer construction data between the office and the instrument directly, keeping your project progress and plans constantly up to date, assuring that you do not miss any changes in design. Facilitating the move from conventional analogue layout methods to modern digital workflows, the iCB70 helps you to achieve the productivity and accuracies demanded by the building construction industry.
The iCON iCB70 allows users to:
- Keep tight project tolerances by measuring to a prism
- Layout points and lines quickly and accurately, even on complex structures
- Perform verticality checks on formwork and structures
- Complete fast and accurate as-built measurements
- Report volume calculations directly on site
- Work with digital design data including fully rendered models in IFC format
- Transfer construction data directly to and from the instrument
Equipped with the construction-tailored and easy-to-use software platform iCON build, the Leica iCON iCB70 manual construction total station guarantees efficient layout and as-built tasks. Forget about paper plans, tapes, plumb-bobs and chalk-line that cause error-prone layout jobs on your construction site. Leica Geosystems’ new manual construction total stations support you in your no-tapes and no-strings approach to construction layout.
The iCON iCB70 features:
- iCON build with ‘build plus’ on-board software
- 5 inch colour touch screen and full numeric keyboard
- FineFocus telescope to simply aim to a defined target
- 1’’, 2’’ and 5’’ angular accuracy
- Prism and reflectorless measurements
- Bluetooth and WLAN
- Mobile data (GSM / GPRS / UMTS / LTE) as an option
- IP66 rating
Take the no-tapes and no-strings approach to construction measurements. Swap from traditional analogue measurement methods to modern digital data capturing techniques. Be more efficient by moving away from error prone and time-consuming layout methods using tapes and strings.
Mobile data transfer
The iCB70 features an integrated 4G modem to allow mobile data transfer directly between instrument and office. This ensures that the field crew works with the latest design data and as-built data gets sent immediately to the office for further processing.
Leica iCON manual construction total stations are simple to learn and easy to master. With minimal training the whole workforce is more efficient and benefits from digital construction workflows, helping to complete projects on time and under budget.
Leica iCON field
The tailored construction software Leica iCON runs on the complete iCON product family from Leica Geosystems. Benefit from the intuitive user interface of Leica iCON on manual and robotic total stations, GNSS antennas and controllers.